六年级广州版英语课文上册

萌到你眼炸
679次浏览
2020年09月13日 21:30
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

广州市二中-视觉效果


Unit 1 What Are We Going to Do for Our Holiday?
第一段:
Mr Webb:
1、Well, it’s your school holiday soon.
哇,很快就到你们学校假期了。
2、What are we going to do?
我们去做些什么呢?
Janet:
Ben:

第二段:
Janet:
Ben:

Mr Webb:

Janet:
Mr Webb:
Janet:
3、Shall we go on the Pearl River Cruise?
我们一起去游珍珠河吗?
4、A cruise? 游珠江?
5、Boring! 无聊!
6、Let’s go to Xiangjiang Zoo instead!
咱们去香江动物园吧!
7、I’m going to see white tigers.
我打算去看白老虎。
8、Oh no. 哦,不。
9、We have been to the zoos in GuangZhou many times,We’re going to the Six
Banyan .
我们已经去过广州的动物园许多次了,我们去六榕寺吧。
10、’re going to take photos, and all of us are going to have fun there.
我们可以拍照,每个人都会在那里玩的很开心。
11、It’s boring too.
那也很无聊。
12、Let’s go to Baiyun Hill. We are going to watch birds there.
咱们去白云山吧。我们可以在那里看鸟。
13、We can see more birds at the zoo than on Baiyun Hill.
我们在动物园可以看到比白云山更多的鸟。
14、Shall we go shopping in Xiajiu Road?
我们去上下九路购物好吗?
15、Then we can have dimsum at the famous Guangzhou Restaurant.
然后我们可以去著名的广州餐馆吃点心。
16、Good idea! 好主意!
17、I want to buy some new clothes.
我想去买一些新衣服。
18、There are a lot of beautiful clothes there.



Ben:



第一段:
Janet:

Xiaoling:
Janet:
Xiaoling:

Janet:

Xiaoling:

第二段:
Jiamin:

Ben:
那儿有许多漂亮的衣服。
19、Great! 太棒了!
20、I like Guangdong dimsum. Yummy,yummy!
我喜欢广东点心,好吃,好吃!
Unit 2 What Shall We Do? – Dialogue
1、What are you going to do on Thursday morning,Xiaoling?
小玲,星期四上午你打算做什么?
2、Mmm…let me see.
嗯……让我想想。
3、I’m not going to do anything.
我没打算做什么。
4、Why?
为什么问这个问题?
5、My family are going fishing.
我的家人要去钓鱼。
6、Would you like to go with us?
你愿意和我们一起去吗?
7、I’d love to, thanks a lot.
我愿意去,非常感谢。
8、When are you going to start?
你们打算什么时候出发?
9、We are going to leave our house at half past eight.
我们打算8:30从家里出发。
10、Why don’t you come to our house at twenty past eight?
你为什么不在8:20来我家呢?
11、Great! 太好了!
12、I’ll see you then!
那到时再见!
13、Are you going to watch the football game on TV tomorrow evening, Ben?
本,明晚你打算在电视上看足球比赛吗?








14、Yes, we are. 是的,我们打算看。
15、I’m going to watch it together with Mike and Yongxian.
我打算和迈克、勇贤一起看。
Jiamin:
16、My family are watching a stupid film when the football game is on.
播足球比赛的时候我的家人要看很无聊的电影
17、So I can’t watch it.
所以我看不了。
Ben:


Jiamin:
第三段:
Xiaoling:

Janet:
Xiaoling:

Janet:

Xiaoling:

Janet:

第四段:
Janet:
18、Why don’t you come to my house to watch it?
你为什么不来我家里看呢?
19、We’re going to have dinner before the game.
比赛开始前我们会吃晚饭。
20、You can eat with us too.
你也可以和我们一起吃。
21、Thanks, Ben. 谢谢,本。
22、I’ll ask my parents.
我要问问我的父母。
23、Janet, do you want to play table tennis with me tonigh?
珍妮特,今晚你想和我大乒乓球吗?
24、i’m sorry, I can’t. 对不起,我不能去。
25、I’m going to do my homework.
我打算做我的家庭作业。
26、What about tomorrow night?
明天晚上怎么样?
27、I’m sorry, I can’t.
对不起,我不能去。
28、I’m going swimming with my parents.
我打算和我的父母去游泳。
29、What about Saturday night?
星期六晚上怎么样?
30、To tell you the truth, I don’t like playing table tennis.
跟你说实话,我不喜欢打乒乓球。
31、I’m going to the cinema with Ben tonigh!







今晚我打算和本一起去看电影!
Sally:
32、What film are you going to see?
你们打算去看什么电影?
Janet:
Sally:

Janet:




第一段:
Mr Chen:

Ben:

Mr Chen:

Ben:

第二段:
Mr Chen:

33、The Lion King.
狮子王
34、Can I go with you?
我能和你们一起去吗?
35、Yes, of course.
是的,当然可以。
36、But you’d better assk your parents first.
但是你最好先问一下你的父母。
Unit 4 I Know This City! – Dialogue
1、Boys and girls, look at this flag please.
孩子们,请看这面旗。
2、What national flag is it?
他是哪个国家的国旗?
3、Easy! 简单!
4、It’s the Chinese national flag.
他是中国的国旗。
5、Good. 很好。
6、What’s the capital of China?
中国的首都是什么?
7、That’s easy too. 那也简单。
8、The capital of China is Beijing.
中国的首都是北京。
9、Very good. 非常好。
10、Look at these three flags.
看这三面国旗
11、What national flags are they?
它们是哪个国家的国旗?







Janet:
12、That’s the national flag of the UK.
那是英国的国旗。
13、The capital of the UK is London.
英国的首都是伦敦。
Xiaoling:
14、That is the Italian national flag.
那是意大利的国旗。
第三段;
Mr Chen:

Yongxian:
Janet:
Mr Chen:

Janet:

Sally:

第四段:
Mr Chen:
15、What’s the capital city of Italy, do you know?
意大利的首都是什么,你知道吗?
16、I know. Mr Chen.
我知道,陈老师
17、It’s Rome.
是罗马。
18、And that’s the French national flag.
那是法国的国旗
19、The capital of France is Paris.
法国的首都是巴黎。
20、Excellent!
太好了!
21、What about this one?
这个呢?
22、That’s the American national flag.
那是美国的国旗。
23、New York is the capital of America.
纽约是美国的首都。
24、No. 不对。
25、The capital of the USA is Washington D.C… New York is the biggest city of
the USA.
美国的首都是华盛顿哥伦比亚区,纽约是美国最大的城市。
26、Fantastic!
太棒了!
27、Look at this flag.
看看这面旗。
28、What flag is it, Janet?




珍妮特,它是什么旗?
Janet;
29、It’s the national flag of Australia.
是澳大利亚的国旗。
Mr Chen:
30、What’s the capital of Australia?
澳大利亚的首都是什么?
Janet:
Mr Chen:




第一段:
Mr Webb:

Ben:
Mrs Webb:
Janet:
Mrs Webb:
31、Sydney.
悉尼。
32、No. 不对。
33、Sydney is the largest city of Australia.
悉尼是澳大利亚最大的城市。
34、The capital of Australia is Canberra.
澳大利亚的首都是堪培拉。
Unit 5 Where Would They Like to Go on Holiday? – Dialogue
1、Chlidren, where would you like to go on holiday this summer?
孩子们,这个夏天你们想到哪里去度假?

2、I’d like to go to Japan.
我想去日本。
3、Tokyo.
东京。

4、Yes, Tokyo is a good place to visit.
不错,东京是一个游览的好地方。
5、Yes, Mum.

是的,妈妈

6、But Paris is more beautiful than Tokyo.
但是巴黎比东京更漂亮。
7、Well, I’d like to go to a warmer place.

是啊,我想去一个更暖和一些的地方。

8、What about Rome?

罗马怎么呀?

9、Rome is warmer than Paris.




罗马比巴黎暖和。
第二段:
Mrs Webb:
Ben:
Mrs Webb:
Ben:
Mrs Webb:
第三段:
Mrs Webb:
Ben:
Mrs Webb:
Janet:
10、Yes, but Tokyo, Paris and Rome are so noisy and crowded.
是的,但是,东京,巴黎和罗马是如此嘈杂拥挤。
11、What about Wellington?
惠灵顿怎么样?
12、Wellington?
惠灵顿?
13、That’s the capital of New Zealand.
这是新西兰的首都。
14、Yes, Wellignton is quieter than cities.

是的。惠灵顿比其他城市更安静。

15、I’d like to go to Wellington.
我想去惠灵顿。
16、But Wellington is boring!
但是惠灵顿很无聊。

17、No, it’s not.

不,它不无聊。

18、The mountains and the sea aree beautiful.
那里的山和海很漂亮。
19、And Wellington is cleaneer than Tokyo.
而且惠灵顿比东京更干净

20、Maybe.

也许是的。

21、But I prefer to go Tokyo.
但是我更愿意去东京

22、There are so many beautiful places in the world!

世界上有那么多美丽的地方!

23、Where shall we go?
我们要去哪里呢?
24、yes,like to go to Paris.
是啊,想去巴黎。





Ben:
25、I’d like to go to Tokyo.
我想去东京。

Mr Webb:
26、I’d like to go to Rome.
我想去罗马

Mrs Webb:
Janet:
Ben:




第一段:
Mr Webb:
Ben:
Mr Webb:
Ben:
27、I’d like to go to Wellington.
我想去惠灵顿。

28、Why don’t we go back to England?
我们为什么不回英国呢?
29、Let’s just visit Beijing.

就让我们游览北京吧。

30、We can visit the Great Wall!
我们可以游览长城!
Unit 7 Ben Wants to Play Football – Dialogue
1、What’s the matter,Ben?

本,怎么了?

2、You don’t look happy.
你看起来不高兴。

3、I’m boerd!

我好烦!

4、Dad, do you want to play football?
爸爸,你想踢足球吗?

5、We can’t!
我们不能(踢足球)

6、It’s raining.

天在下雨呢。

7、We’ll get wet.
我们会被淋湿的。
8、Oh,Dad.
哦,爸爸!


第二段:
Ben:
Janet:
Ben:
Janet:
第三段:
Ben:
Mrs Webb:
Ben:
Mrs Webb:
第四段:
Mrs Webb:
Ben:
9、Janet!
珍妮特!

10、Shall we go to see the film The lion King?

我们去看电影《狮子王》吧?

11、It’s really good!
它真的很好看!
12、No!
不去!

13、I’m watching TV.
我正看电视呢?
14、But I’m bored.

但是我好烦

15、Would you like to go to the cinema with me?
你愿意和我一起去看电影吗?
16、Well, maybe later.
好吧,可能要晚一点。
17、Oh, Mum.
哦,妈妈。

18、I’m so bored.
我好烦

19、It’s raining and dad won’t play football with me.
天在下雨,爸爸不和我去踢足球。
20、And what about Janet?
珍妮特呢?
21、She’s watching TV.
她正在看电视。
22、Poor Ben!
可怜的本

23、I’m going shopping now.

我现在要去购物。

24、Ben, do you want to go with me?
本,你想和我一起去吗?
25、Er…. No, thanks, Mum.



呃。。。不,谢谢,妈妈。
Mrs Webb:
26、Are you sure?

你确定吗?

Ben:
第五段:
Ben:
Mike:
Ben:
Mr Webb:



Janet:
27、We could buy hamburgers for luuch.
我们可以买汉堡包作为午餐。
28、But Mum!

但是妈妈!

29、I don’t like shoping!

我不喜欢购物!

30、It’s so boring!
那很无聊!
31、Hi, mike!

你好,迈克!

32、What are you doing?
你正在做什么呢?
33、Hi, Ben.

你好,本。

32、I’m doing nothing.

我什么也没做。

33、I’m really bored.
我真的很烦

34、Would you like to come to my house?
你愿意来我家吗?

35、We could play computer games.
我们可以玩电脑游戏。
36、Great!

太好了!

37、Dad, can I go to Mike’s house?
爸爸,我可以去迈克家吗?

38、Of course ,you can!
你当然可以!

Unit 8 Janet Is Going to Have a Party – Dialogue


1、Mum.
妈妈。
Mrs Webb:
2、Yes,Janet.
什么事,珍妮特。

Janet:
3、It’s my birthday soon.
我的生日快要到了。
Mrs Webb:
4、Yes, it is.
是的。

5、What would you like to do?

你想做些什么?

6、Wolud you like to have a party?
你想举行一个聚会吗?
Janet:
7、Oh yes, please, Mum!

哦,是的,求求你了,妈妈!

8、A big party!

举行一个很大的聚会!

9、Can we invite all my friends

我们可以邀请我所有的朋友来吗?

10、And all the people in my class?

还有我们班上所有的人?

11、And my teacher too?
还有我的老师?
Mrs Webb:
12、Well, maybe.

奥,或许可以。

13、Let’s say your father.
让我们问问你的父亲。
第二段:
Mr Webb:
14、That’s a lot people!
那是好多人!

15、Our house is too small!
我们的房子太小了!
Janet:
16、Oh please!

17、 I want them all to come.
珍妮特:哦,求求你!我希望他们所有人都来!
Mrs Webb:
Well. Maybe we could have a picnic outside.


韦布夫人:奥,或许我们可以到户外去野餐。
Janet:
Yes! Yes ! A picnic would be great!
Oh please,Dad!
珍妮特:是啊!是啊!野餐太棒了!奥,求求你了,爸爸!
Mr webb:
Ok then.
But you have to help your mother,Janet.
韦布先生:那好吧!但是你不得不帮你妈妈的忙,珍妮特。
Janet: Oh, yes. Of course!
珍妮特:哦,是的,当然!
第三段:
Janet: It’s my birthday next Saturday. I’m going to have a big patry! Wolud you like to come ?
珍妮特:下个星期六是我的生日。我打算举行一个大的餐会!你愿意来参加吗?

Sally: I’d love to. Shall I bring some food?
萨莉:我愿意去。我可以带些吃的吗?
Janet: No. it’s OK. My mum will make all the food. But you can bring some Coke.
珍妮特:不用,都有的。我妈妈会做所有的食物。但你可以带些可乐来。

Sally: Right. What time is the party?
萨莉:好的。聚会在什么时间举行?
Janet: It’s starts at one o’ you then!
珍妮特:它在一点钟开始。到那时候见!

Sally: See you.
珍妮特:再见.
第四段:
Ben: Janet, would you like to come and listen to my new CD?
本:珍妮特,你想来听听我的新激光唱片吗?
Janet;No,thanks, Ben. I don’t like your CDs.
珍妮特:不,谢谢,本。我不喜欢你的激光唱片。
Ben: Janet, do you want to play computer games with me?
本:珍妮特,你想和我玩电脑游戏吗?
Janet: No, thanks, Ben. I’m reading!
珍妮特:不,谢谢,本。我在看书呢!

Ben: Janet….
本:珍妮特。。。
Janet: Oh, all right,Ben! Do you want to come my party?
珍妮特:哦,好吧,本!你想来参加我的聚会吗?
Ben: Great! Can I bring a friend?
本:太好了!我可以带个朋友来吗?
Janet: Who?
珍妮特:谁?


Ben: Billy, the alien.
本:外星人,比利。

Janet: The alien? No problem!
珍妮特:外星人?没问题!



Unit 10 May I Speak to Miss White? – Dialogue
第一段:
Mrs White: Hello. This is Mrs White speaking.
怀特夫人:你好。我是怀特夫人。
Xiaoling: May I speak to Miss White?
小玲:我可以和怀特小姐讲话吗?
Mrs White: She’s not here, I’m afraid.
怀特夫人:我恐怕她不再家。
Xiaoling: When will she come back?
小玲:她什么时候会回来?
Mrs White: At lunch time, I think. Can I take a message for her?
怀特夫人:我想在午饭的时候。我可以给她带个口信儿吗?
Xiaoling: No, thanks.
小玲:不用了,谢谢

第二段:
Miss White: Hello.
怀特小姐:你好。

Xiaoling: Hello. Can I speak to Miss White?
小玲:你好。我可以和怀特小姐讲话吗?

Miss white: ’s that,please?
怀特小姐:我就是。请问你是谁?
Xiaoling: It’s Xiaoling here.
小玲:我是小玲。
Miss White: Hello, are you?
怀特小姐:你好,小玲。你好吗?
Xiaoling: Very well, thanks. And you?
小玲:很好,谢谢。你呢?
Miss white: I’m fine too. Thanks.
怀特小姐:我也很好。谢谢。
Xiaoling: I called you this morning. But you weren’t at home.
小玲:我今天早上给你打电话了。但是你不在家。
Miss White: Sorry. I was at school this morning.
怀特小姐:对不起。今天上午我在学校。
第三段:
Xiaoling: It’s my birthday this Saturday. I’m having a big party at home!


Would you like to come?
小玲:这个星期六是我的生日。我要在家里举办一个大的聚会!你愿意来参加吗?
Miss White: I’d love to. At what time is the party?
怀特小姐:我愿意去。聚会在几点举行?
Xiaoling: We’ll start at one o’clock. See you this Saturday!
小玲:我们将会在一点钟开始。这周六见!
Miss White: See you then.
怀特小姐:到时候见。




Unit 13 What Did You Do Yesterday? – Dialogue
第一段:
Miss White: Children, please answer my ,s the date today, Xiaoling?
怀特小姐:孩子们,请回答我的问题。小玲,今天是多少号?
Xiaoling: It’s Thursday, November 3

rd.
小玲:今天是11月3日,星期四。
Miss White: Yes, that’s right. And what was the date yesterday,Ben?
怀特小姐:是的,回答正确。本,昨天是多少号?
Ben: It was Wednesday November 2 nd.
本:昨天是11月2日,星期三。
第二段:
Miss White: Good. OK, can anybody talk about yesterday, please? Janet, what did you do
yesterday after school?
怀特小姐:很好。好,请问大家谁能谈谈昨天?珍妮特,昨天放学后你做什么了?
Janet: I saw a film on TV. It was really good.
珍妮特:我在电视上看电影了。电影真的很好看。
Miss White: Great! And Jiamin, what about you?
怀特小姐:太好了!家民,你呢?
Jiamin: I played football in the park with my dad.
家民:我和我的爸爸在公园里踢足球了。
第三段:
Miss White: Oh,,it’s your turn now.
怀特小姐:哦,很好。萨莉,现在轮到你了。
Sally: I helped my mum clean the rooms.
我帮妈妈打扫房间了。
Miss White: Good girl! And Ben?
怀特小姐:好女孩!本呢?
Ben: I helped my mum too. We cooked a big meal.
我也帮我妈妈了。我们做了一顿大餐。


Miss White: That was good. Xiaoling, your turn.
怀特小姐:那很好。小玲,轮到你了。
Xioaling: I painted a picture of some horses.
小玲:我画了一幅马的画。
Miss White: Excellent! And Yongxian, what about you?
怀特小姐:太好了!永先,你呢?
Yongxian: I washed my dog. He was really dirty.
永先:我给我的狗洗澡了。他太脏了。
Miss White: Oh, that sounds different.
怀特小姐:哦,那听起来很不同。
第四段:
Yongxian: What about you, Miss White?
永先:怀特小姐,你呢?
Miss White: I cleaned my house and did other housework.
怀特小姐:我打扫了我的房间,还做了其他家务。
Yongxian: What did you do in the evening?
永先:你晚上做了什么?
Miss White: I marked your homework and prepared today’s lessons.
怀特小姐:我批改了你们的家庭作业,并为今天的课做了准备。
Jiamin: Did you go to bed late?
家民:你很晚才睡觉吗?
Miss White: Yes. I want to bed at a quarter to one this morning.
怀特小姐:是的。我今天凌晨差一刻钟一点睡觉的。

Everyone: You had a busy day!
大家:你过了好忙碌的一天啊!




Unit 14 What Was Judy's Old School Like? – Dialogue
第一段:
Mr Chen: Good morning, everyone. We have a new classmate today. This is Judy. She’s from the
USA.
陈老师:大家早上好。今天我们班来了一位新同学。这是朱迪。她来自美国。
Children: Hello, Judy。
孩子们:你好,朱迪。

Judy: Hello.
朱迪:你们好。
第二段:
Mike: Where was your old school, Judy?
迈克:朱迪,你的旧学校在哪里?

Judy: Near New York.


朱迪:在纽约附近。
Mike: What was it like?
迈克:它是什么样子的?
Judy: It was OK. It was smaller and older than this school.
朱迪:它还不错。它比这所学校小一些、旧一些。
第三段:
Yongxian: Was the timetable different from ours?
永先:那儿的时间表和我们的不同吗?
Judy: Yes. We started school later and finished earlier.
朱迪:是的。我们上学比较晚,而且放学比较早。
Sally: Anything else?
萨莉:其他方面呢?
Judy: We worked for a shorter time in the morning before lunch break and we had sports every
afternoon. And we had less homework.
朱迪:我们在上午午休前上课时间比较短,而且我们每天下午都做运动,我们的
家庭作业更少。
第四段:
Mr Chen: It’s time to go home. Goodbye, children.
陈老师:到回家的时间了。再见,孩子们!

Children: Bye-bye!
孩子们:再见

Mr Chen: How will you get home,Judy?
陈老师:朱迪,你怎么回家?
Judy: On foot. My house is really near the school.
朱迪:步行。我家离学校真的很近。

Mr Chen: That’s good.
陈老师:那很好。
第五段:
Sally: How did you get home from school before?
萨莉:你以前是怎样从学校到家的?
Judy: I went home by bus.
朱迪:我乘公共汽车回家。
Sally: Where’s your home? Where do you live now, I mean?
萨莉:你的家在哪儿?我的意思是你现在住在哪儿?
Judy: I live at 249 Renmin Road.
朱迪:我住在人民路249号。
Sally: Really? We live in the same building! Which floor do you live on?
萨莉:真的吗?我们住在同一栋楼!你住在几楼?
Judy: I live on the eighth floor.
朱迪:我住在八楼。
Sally: I live on the eighth floor too.


萨莉:我也住在八楼!



Unit 16 Christmas Is Coming – Dialogue
第一段:
Mrs Browm: Hello! Welcome to our home. How are you?
布朗夫人:你好!欢迎来到我们家。你好吗?
Yongxian: Fine, thank you. And you?
永先:很好,谢谢你。你们呢?
Mr Browm: We’re fine, thanks.
布朗先生:我们很好,谢谢。

第二段:
Jane: Is it your first time in London, Yongxian?
简:这是你第一次来伦敦吗,永先

Yongxian: Yes, it is.
永先:是的,是第一次。
Jane: This is the best time to be in Britain.
简:这是待在不列颠最好的时候。
Yongxian: Why?
永先:为什么?
Jane: Because Christmas is coming.
简:因为圣诞节快来了

Yongxian: Is Christmas the most important festival in Britain?
永先:圣诞节是不列颠最重要的节日吗?
Mr Brown: Yes. And it’s the most popular festival in western countries.
布朗先生:是的,它也是西方国家最大众化的节日。
David: We have lots of parties and no school, and Father Christmas brings presents to all the
children.
戴维:我们有很多聚会而且不用上学,还有圣诞节老人会给所有的孩子们带来礼
物。
Yongxian: I can’t wait.
永先:我等不及了。
第三段:
David: Yongxian, put your stocking here.
戴维:永先,把你的长袜放在这里。
Yongxian:Why?
永先:为什么?
David: Father Christmas puts presents in the stockings at night.
戴维:圣诞节老人会在晚上把礼物放在长袜里。
Yongxian: Does he know me?


永先:他知道我吗?
Mrs Brown: Of course, he does.
布朗夫人:当然,他知道的。

第四段:
Yongxian: Wow! Look at all the presents!
永先:哇!看所有的礼物。
David: Hurray! There’s a bike for me!
戴维:万岁!这是给我的一辆自行车!

Jane: Come on, Yongxian. Open your presents.
简:过来,永先。打开你的礼物。

Yongxian: Oh, a toy car! I think Father Christmas is fantastic!
永先:哦,一辆玩具小汽车!我想圣诞节老人是一个很有想象力的人!




Unit 17 It's the Spring Festival Soon – Dialogue
Yongxian: Welcome to China.
永先:欢迎到中国来。

Jane: Thank you very much.
简:非常感谢你。

Yongxain: This is the best time to be in Chima. The day after tomorrow is Spring Festival.
永先:这是待在中国最好的时候。后天就是春节了。

Jane: Is it the most important and popular festival in China?
简:它是中国最要和最大众化的节目吗?

Yongxain: I think so. And it’s the Chinese New Year’s Day, We’re cleaning our house. We Chinese
people usually clean and decorate our houses before Spring Festival.
永先:我想是的。它是中国的新年。我们正在打扫 房子。我们中国人通常会在春
节前打扫和装饰一下房子。
David: It sounds like our Christmas.
戴维:它听起来像我们的圣诞节。
Yongxian: There are famous Flower Fairs in Guangzhou before Spring Festival.
永先:春节前在广州有著名的花卉市场。人们去那里买花。
David: Those pink flowers look beautiful. What flowers are they?
戴维:那些粉红色的花看起来很漂亮。它们是什么花?
Mrs Zhou: They’re peach flowers.
周太太:它们是桃花。
Jane: Let’s take some photos here.
简:我们在这儿拍些照片吧。
David: Good idea!
戴维:好主意!

第二段:


Mr Zhou: Good morning, Davia. Good morning, Jane! Happy Spring Festival. Here’s the lucky
money for you .
周先生:早上好,戴维。早上好,简!春节快乐。这是给你们的压岁钱。
Yongxian: Adults usually give lucky money to children during Spring Festival.
永先:在春节期间成年人通常会给孩子们压岁钱。
Jane and David: Really? Thank you, Mr Zhou.
简和戴维:真的吗?谢谢你,周先生。
David: I hope every day is Spring Festival!
戴维:我希望每一天都是春节!
第三段:
David: Pork, fish, goose, chicken, vegetables and soup too. There’s so much food.
戴维:猪肉,鱼,鹅肉,鸡肉,蔬菜和汤。有好多食物。
Jane: What are those?
简:那些是什么?

Mrs Zhou: They’re dumplings. We often have dumplings at Spring Festival
周太太:它们是饺子。在春节我们经常吃饺子。
Mr Zhou: Help yourself to some dumplings.
周先生:随便吃些饺子。
Jane: Thank you. These dumplings are fantastic.
简:谢谢你。这些饺子真好吃。

David: I like dumplings. I would like to eat dumplings every day!
戴维:我喜欢饺子。我想要天天吃饺子!
Yongxian: I want to go to Britain for Christmas and stay in China for Spring Festival.
永先:我想去不列颠过圣诞节,然后待在中国过春节。
David and Jnae: Me too!
戴维和简:我也是!

苏州招商银行招聘-山东海事局成绩查询


新托福考试时间-技能专长


2017感动中国-中国艺术留学网


河南工业职业技术学院-高二数学教学计划


过渡期-优秀教师工作总结


三人成虎-项目负责人岗位职责


西安工业大学教务网-2017四川高考


大队委竞选宣言-信阳师范学院华锐学院